Thursday, March 20, 2008

My first early day...

Today was my first day home with new hours at work. I'm excited. I have some daylight to enjoy w/Abby and she was so excited but confused at the same time when I came to pick her up at great grandma's. I even felt creative enough to think of this bunny and egg picture for easter, but so excited I'm posting it now.
Abby also got a kick out of the camera timer... we have a lot of shots that came out pretty nice since Abby was looking at the camera. =) And the daylight helps too!
This is Abby's very first Easter Bunny ever from Aunt Soeun. Abby used to chew its nose and ears so much that we'd wash this bunny almost every other day! The beauty of this bunny is that you can wash it and dry it in the dryer! Looks brand spankin' new again and again. =

No comments: