Saturday, November 03, 2007

Strawberry Halloween...

I can't seem to load these pictures for some reason!!! I'll have to edit and add the others of Abby in her strawberry costume. It was a wee bit snug at the toes to go outside on Halloween. Perhaps grandma will do her magic on the toesies so she can wear them ALL the time! She didn't seem to mind the outfit at all! =)
These pictures were taken on Halloween about noon - an hour or so after she woke up, ate, and bathed.

**Btw, one of her mini molars in the bottom right broke through the gums. She was brushing her teeth and I caught a glimpse of it. After a big bite mark on my finger, I was able to confirm tooth #9. It's funny... I thought it would be the tooth right next to the set of 4 in the bottom but it seems to have skipped a tooth... AGAIN! =) After the bite, I didn't venture out to check the left bottom which looked like there was a tooth emerging also.

2 comments:

Lisa Ra said...

Aww, I miss Abby! she lost her baby fat. Let's get together for a playdate with Abby and Sam...

eureka! said...

i love this costume!!!