Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Latest obsession: hotdogs

It's been a common thing for them to ask for hotdogs at 9-10pm. Today it's right in between... 9:26pm.

Perhaps for Abby it's because of the Mo Willems book series. The Pigeon LOVES hotdogs. Or, the book appealed to her because of her obsession with hotdogs lately. Even Connor has gotten that word down and asks for it himself.

A new thing about Connor-
Last night, Abby, Connor and I went through the letters of the alphabet one by one, in order (also my attempt to calm them down before bed- they are those monkeys jumping on the bed). Abby would say the letter A, then I would repeat it, then ask Connor to. He finally got the idea by the letter C. I was really surprised that he was able to repeat all the letter sounds!!! My favorite, and the letter he struggled with, was W. He says it so cute... Dooboo-u. Haha. Perhaps he's thinking about tofu?

No comments: