Friday, July 23, 2010

What is Miss Abby really into these days?

Her Aunt S asked me this in an email today... What is Miss Abby really into these days? My reply: Dora Saves the Crystal Kingdom... *sigh* She plays the Wii - for this She watches the DVD - for this She colors the coloring book - for this She also can take any of my boring books and tell you the full story - for this She plays this game on daddy's iphone app - for this She plays this game on the computer on Nick Jr. - for this I think i'm gonna have to ask my friend to ask her baker friend (she baked her 1st bday cake) to make her a Dora in the Crystal Kingdom cake... Do you think she's trying to give me a hint? hahahahha. Actually, I'm gonna post this on her blog... hahahaha. She is playing as I type this and I ran over to take a pic so I could post it together with this blurb. I've also been going through some pictures to post. I'm so behind that I need to order a new external hard drive just so I could go through them!!! dora

dora

dora

dora

dora

dora

No comments: