Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Sleeping Routine - Day 3

I'm not sure if you've been reading the Twitter updates... our mission is to have Abby on an earlier sleeping routine this year. I personally cannot deal w/another crazy sleeping routine like 2008 and Andrew and I survived DAY 3 today.

Her bedtimes so far:
Sunday (Day 1): 10:30pm after 2.5 hours of trying to keep her in bed.
Monday (Day 2): 11:30pm after about 2 hours (I fell asleep first I think).
Tuesday (Day 3): 7:15pm. She was falling asleep as she was chewing her Dino nuggets. I nudged her to chew and she spit it out, asked for water, and fell limp asleep. She tried to fall asleep WAY to early so I forced her to stay awake by enticing her to take a bath. =) Strategies so far are working!

About the picture below... I wish I got the focus right... not quite sure where it was focused.
The cloak she's wearing was mine when I was 3 or 4 years old!! I have pics to post of Abby in Andrew's sweater when he was 3 or so but I need to correct the orange a bit...
Photobucket

No comments: