Saturday, April 26, 2008

All dolled up... taken 4.25.08.

That big red blob she's looking up to is her father's hand in her red hoodie... I'm not quite sure what he was doing, but I wanted to capture a shot of her looking up. I saw her looking up at the plane yesterday at my grandmother's parking lot. Such wonder and fascination in her eyes. We were waiting for my uncle to come home as he wanted to see Abby before we left. Lots of planes fly by there. In the 20 minutes we were outside, I'd say about 6 planes flew by. It was also Friday... are there more flights then? All the planes were different... not the commercial planes... more privately owned ones.

Abby is sportin' her new dress and new white shoes from grandma. She found them at Marshall's yesterday. Dang, it's not easy finding shoes for her lately. I found a brown pair of sandals, but keeps falling off her feet... she doesn't like them.

No comments: