Sunday, May 20, 2007

Gettin' Ready... 5.19.07

I feel like a broken record player when I tell Andrew that I want to take Abby outside a little early on Saturdays to miss the traffic... I got her ready a little early - by 10am!!!! - but then she was hungry again and getting tired so didn't make it out - AGAIN. I felt like I was getting better at it before I went back to work but now that I'm working, I really have 2 full days during the weekend to REALLY get a chance to get back to mommy-mode and do mommy things with her. She's getting so independent already ... where does the time go? I was a little sad today. Seems like yesterday that she needed me for everything and now she's wanting to do things by herself... like crawling (yes, started this Tuesday), drinking out of her sippy straw cup, sleeping on her own... she doesn't like to be held anymore (good I guess cuz now my arms can rest, but bad cuz I don't get to hold her till she sleeps). Omg! What am I going to do when she starts walking and talking and going to school? I am going to be a MESS!!! Here are some pictures I took of her after I put on her sneakers... she's glued to the TV which allowed me to tie her shoe laces.

Btw, she cut another tooth on top... but it's not a front tooth in the middle as we thought the next would be. This one came out of nowhere. Andrew just happened to notice as I was getting her dressed after her bath tonight.






No comments: